Beyond your enemies, use gravity to your advantage and dsk – dodge through projectiles when things become very raucous.
Make your aircraft more powerful and strange by collecting some of the 150 active and inactive elements currently available. Use more than 50 randomly modified weapons against your opponent, including the melee options.
Engage specific enemy types of area in aerial and ground combat. Meet ten distinct heads or even try to stay then in the Infinite Play.
Developer Comments / FAQ
What do I do in Hyperspace Dogfights?
You fly a plane in a 2D environment and blow things up. You will get random targets in order to complete the enemy waves. In between waves, the currency will be spent on items that modify your aircraft in different ways. Regions ending with random head encounters. The difficulty is very harsh, you may die a lot. But each next session will play a little differently. During the game, additional items will be unlocked to find subsequent playbacks. The game is fairly light on the story, but you can assemble things through item descriptions and fighting gossip.
List of features?
– A powerful and dynamic 2D aerial fight, framed in a strange science fiction world
– Colorful Pixel Art, powered by Pico8 16 color palette
– More than a hundred different passive substances, some of which offer simple rewards, some of which completely change the way the airplane behaves
– More than 50 jet aircraft, including laser, explosives and air melee options
– 40+ Active elements used for crime, defense or facilities
– Strong focus on synergies and alien emissions. Most of the elements will interact with others, where they can accumulate all the elements with themselves.
– 7 zones with a distinct enemy configuration to explore
– 10 heads are dying against
– 5+ Airplane aircraft, all come with unlockable mk2 loadings
– Various wave targets: Ace Pilot Pursuit, Earth Raid Targets, Performance Perform Surveys, and more
– Audio track adapted to combat paths and menus, consisting of 14 tones by ENUIT and Ole Toensen (available as dlc)
– constantly opens up with lots of items in the loot pool of getting it, but some things are only openable through the final game
– Endless mode optional (unlocked after the second win)
– Steam cloud save, cross-platform
Can I get the game without all these screens? This stuff gives me a headache …
Yes, all feedback can be configured on / off options.
Found an insect?!?
We did alpha for a long year but there is still a possibility that some things slipped through the cracks. Please report my findings in Steam Forum or contact me on Twitter or through the Hernia Channel in the games and will look at it.
Stephan Widany – Sleeping Games
- OS: At least Windows 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia Gallium 0.4 NV 106 or better, OpenGL compatible
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Right now the game is not too well optimized for 4k monitors and dual screen setups.